We had a story about this yesterday, but now it's official: Perry will be the site of Gov. Sonny Perdue's Go Fish headquarters.
The governor's offic also announced the location of the 10 "mega-ramp" that will be part of the bass fishing trail Perdue expects to lure larger, and tourism-dollar-drawing, tournaments to Georgia. I can only list 9 because I accidentally deleted one and then my computer locked up.
Life is full of mystery:
- Laurel Park - Hall County on Lake Lanier
- Wildwood Park - Columbia County on Clarks Hill Lake
- Richard B. Russell State Park - Elbert County on Lake Richard B. Russell
- Veterans Memorial State Park - Crisp County / Cordele on Lake Blackshear
- Earle May Boat Basin Park – City of Bainbridge on Lake Seminole
- Jaycee Landing - Wayne County and City of Jesup on the Altamaha River
- Robert Baurle Ramp – Augusta / Richmond County on the Savannah River
- Gum Branch Access - Hart County and the City of Hartwell on Lake Hartwell
- Tugaloo State Park - Franklin County - Stephens County and the City of Lavonia on Lake Hartwell.